


I think the photo i was most successful was the artistic picture. I think i took alot of time on this one picture to make it look like it was a professional photo shoot. I also put a lot of thought into this picture. I wanted my artistic picture to be strengthening. I wanted everyone to look at the picture and feel like they were looking at something interesting something that made them think. Javontay my partner is into music the prop we used was a micro phone. THe microphone helps express Javontay's music so that is why we used it. In my surprise photo i think the lights given off by the sunset made it unique. I think that that working with a guy is much harder than working with a female. Guys are kind of complicated and make it's harder to make them do certain things because of their manly values.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
PORTRIATS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha, i think you are correct about boys and their "manly values". Shardai you have a beautiful spirit and unique perspective of this world. I love seeing what you come up with.
THESE ARE VERY NICE IMAGES I REALLY LIKE HOW YOU MADE IT REALLY ARTISTIC
Post a Comment